The Code of Ethics constitutes the values of SIR Investigations and will be honored and practiced by each member. The Code of Ethics will be utilized as guidelines ensuring the highest standard of professionalism, ethical and moral conduct is adhered to.
- Employees shall provide professional services in accordance with all local, state, and federal laws.
- Each employee shall observe and adhere to the precepts of honesty, integrity, and truthfulness.
- Each employee shall be truthful, diligent, and honorable in the discharge of their professional responsibilities.
- Each employee shall honor every client contract, adhering to all responsibilities by providing ethical services within the guidelines of the law.
- Each employee shall safeguard confidential information and exercise the utmost care to prevent any unauthorized disclosure of such information.
- Each employee shall refrain from improper and unethical solicitation of business including false or misleading claims or advertising.
- Each employee shall use due diligence to ensure that all employees and co-workers adhere to this same code of ethical conduct respecting all persons, performing the job diligently, and working within the limits of the law.
- Each employee shall never knowingly cause harm or defame the professional reputation or practice of colleagues, clients, owners, SIR Investigations LLC, or any employee of SIR Investigations LLC.
- Each employee shall never undertake an assignment that contradicts the Constitution of the United States of America or the Constitution of any State or the security of the United States or any State or local jurisdiction.