Security and Investigative Resources
"SIR Investigations LLC"
Illinois Private Detective License: 117.001667 and 115.002364
Illinois Private Security Contractor: 122.001284 and 119.001406
205 South 1st
Fairfield, IL 62837
Jimmy L. Hinkle
Phone: 618 847-7474
CODE OF ETHICS
At SIR Investigations the entire staff have collectively joined together ensuring that all services provided, regardless of how minute or complicated, will be conducted in the upmost professional manner holding each team member to highest degree of ethical and moral standards.
The Code of Ethics constitutes the values of
SIR Investigations and will be honored and practiced by each
member. The Code of Ethics will be utilized as guidelines
ensuring the highest standard of professionalism, ethical and
moral conduct is adhered to.
1. Employees shall provide professional services in accordance with all local, state and federal laws.
2. Each employee shall observe and adhere to the precepts of honesty, integrity and truthfulness.
3. Each employee shall be truthful, diligent and honorable in the discharge of their professional responsibilities.
4. Each employee shall honor every client contract, adhering to all responsibilities by providing ethical services within the guidelines of law.
5. Each employee shall safeguard confidential information and exercise the utmost care to prevent any unauthorized disclosure of such information.
6. Each employee shall refrain from improper and unethical solicitation of business including false or misleading claims or advertising.
7. Each employee shall use due diligence to ensure that all employees and co-workers adhere to this same code of ethical conduct respecting all persons, performing the job diligently and working within the limits of the law.
8. Each employee shall never knowingly cause harm or defame the professional reputation or practice of colleagues, clients, owners, SIR Investigations LLC or any employee of SIR Investigations LLC.
9. Each employee shall never undertake an assignment that is contrary to the Constitution of the United States of America or the Constitution of any State or the security of the United States or any State or local jurisdiction.